Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Samantha's Snowglobe Song?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can anyone tell me what song the Samantha snowglobe from Hallmark plays?

    TIA! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bump?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont have one, and haven't even seen one in person, so I can't help *too* much.

    On ebay, someone is selling the Kirstenone, and says what the song is. A different seller is selling the Molly one, and says what song it is.

    I imagine this will be an easy way to find out what the Sam song is. No one has the Sam one up at the moment, [img]frown.gif[/img] .

    Doing a search of completed auctions, I can't even find any Sam snowglobes. I must be doing this wrong, because I see them up pretty often. Can you customize how far back it searches through the completed auctions?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lol, thanks Cami! But I did an Ebay search last night and also found just those two historical snowglobes- Molly's and Kirsten's. I'm guessing that Sam's will play "O Christmas Tree" since that's supposed to be her favorite Christmas song. But I wanted to check here to make sure. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, we have it, but I'm sorry, I can't tell you what the song is and the bottom is not marked at all. I can tell you it is not Oh Christmas Tree though.

    Laurie

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Dianasmama!

    That's interesting... a Christmas song that is not immediately recognizable? But I guess Kirsten's plays a Swedish processional or something. Hmm. Now I'm really curious to find out what Sam's is!

    Edited to say that there is a Samantha snowglobe listed on Ebay now, and it's listed as playing a song called "The Skaters' Waltz."

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 07, 2005 06:39 PM: Message edited by: ksami ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kirsten's is the St. Lucia song "Sankta Lucia". I'll post the words on St. Lucia day so everyones Kirsten can sing!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •